This plugin allows you to create breakdown GIFs inside Substance Designer.
It is compatible with windows and mac
If you are thinking about getting this plugin illegally way please consider this first:
1) I'm a single developer so piracy really impacts me directly and that hurts the possibility to afford buying the software licenses I need to keep the plugin updated, also it reduces my ability to add new features.
2)Please read the "You really cannot afford it?" section in this webpage. Why bother getting the software illegally if there are ways to get it legally. I'm trying help everyone I can to get the plugin.
Install & Use
You can find the instructions in the zip or in my youtube channel https://youtu.be/VL2t-cT-iB4
Are you a patron?
Wait don't buy it just yet!!! first check my Patreon page and ask for the discount code!
You really cannot afford it?
I still trust honest people that are in a rough situation, and I'm happy to help them, so you can contact me via discord, and we can talk about it, all I ask in return is that you show some kindness towards a stranger if you have the chance, remember the most important thing is to help each other!!!
This plugin requires:
- Substance Designer 2018.3.1+ (version 188.8.131.52)
Substance Designer 2019+ (version 184.108.40.206)
Substance Designer 2020+ (version 2.0.0)
- Select multiple nodes
- Reorder the nodes
- Define output folder and name of the gif
- Multiple resolutions
- Add watermarks
- Find if a node is already added to the GIF maker
- Create gif based on animated parameters of one or multiple nodes
- Linux compatibility
Thanks for the support! This will help me create a lot more cool stuff!!!
Don't forget to check and subscribe to my youtube channel to see some cool videos, tips and tricks:
You can also support me via patreon: Xolotl Studio
Or contact me if you have any doubts or comments
All help & support of the plugin is done via the discord server click here so don't forget to join
IMPORTANT: There are no refunds in digital downloads so if you have any doubts ask first please!
Parameter BasedGreat to create animated sequences in your materials
Image BasedGreat to create breakdowns of your materials
- Parameter Based Great to create animated sequences in your materials
- Image Based Great to create breakdowns of your materials