Substance Designer Live Link (3ds Max, Blender, Cinema 4D, Houdini, Maya, Modo, Toolbag)
This is the full version of the Live Link connection between Substance Designer and multiple DCC's
It works with Marmoset Toolbag, Cinema 4D, 3DS Max, Maya, Blender, Modo and Houdini so far, but i'll keep adding other platforms
It is compatible with Windows and Mac (Linux coming soon...)
If you are thinking about getting this plugin illegally way please consider this first:
1) I'm a single developer so piracy really impacts me directly and that hurts the possibility to afford buying the software licenses I need to keep the plugin updated, also it reduces my ability to add new features.
2)Please read the "You really cannot afford it?" section in this webpage. Why bother getting the software illegally if there are ways to get it legally. I'm trying help everyone I can to get the plugin.
Install & Use
You can find the instructions in the zip or in my youtube channel
This plugin requires internet connection to verify the license, you can find your license in the gumroad product page.
Are you a patron?
Wait don't buy it just yet!!! first check my Patreon page and ask for the discount code!
You really cannot afford it?
I still trust honest people that are in a rough situation, and I'm happy to help them, so you can contact me via discord, and we can talk about it, all I ask in return is that you show some kindness towards a stranger if you have the chance, remember the most important thing is to help each other!!!
Are you a studio or need an custom shader?
Feel free to support more if you are installing in multiple machines, up to you how much you want to, also if you need a specific Shader configuration, instead of the default ones, let me know and we'll see what can be done
Check the youtube channel playlist for tutorials on how to install & use the plugin
This plugin was built with:
- SD 2020+
- Blender 2.8+ (Cycles,Eevee)
- Maya 2018+(Redshift, Arnold, Vray, Renderman,Octane)
- Houdini 17.5+ (Redshift,Arnold,Renderman,Mantra,Octane, Vray)
- 3DS Max 2018+ (Redshift,Arnold,Corona,Vray,Octane)
- Modo (Standard mat,Unity mat, Unreal mat,Vray)
- Cinema 4D R18+(Arnold, Redshift,Octane 3.08+, Corona, Vray, C4d pbr)
- Marmoset Toolbag 3.04+
- Export in all file formats available in SD
- Create automatically the required outputs for each shader
- Integration with multiple 3D Programs: Toolbag, Blender ,Maya, Houdini, Cinema 4D, 3DS Max and Modo
- Integration with multiple renderers: Cycles, Evee, Arnold, Redshift, Corona, Renderman, Modo, VRay, Octane
- Support of Opacity and Emissive maps + PBR Metal Roughness maps
- Linux compatibility
- 3DS Max only works with the Slate Material editor
- You need to have an Arnold version that supports the surface shader
- 3DS Max corona doesn't support UDIMS
- 3DS Max Arnold won't update automatically the shader textures if you are using UDIMs (Arnold in 3ds max known limitation)
- You need to use the Octane version 3.08 stable or higher, since the implementation changed a lot
Thanks for the support! this will help me to develop this plugin and a lot more cool stuff!!!
Don't forget to check and subscribe to my youtube channel to see some cool videos, tips and tricks:
You can also support me via patreon: Xolotl Studio
Or contact me if you have any doubts or comments
All plugin related help & support is done via the discord server click here so don't forget to join
IMPORTANT: There are no refunds in digital downloads so if you have any doubts ask first please!
Compatible 3D applications and Renderes: